Online Customer Service Officer / Logistic Coordinator
Location: Menara Zurich, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Working hours: 9am-6pm, Monday - Friday
Various benefits: Car park allowances, Bonus, Commission, Medical claim, etc
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Able to communicate in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work well on your own and also as part of a team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attend / provide prompt response to online customer's inquiries in all manners (Facebook / Instagram messages, Emails & Whatsapp)
- Provide all kinds of customer support and solve customer complaints or problems effectively and efficiently.
- Provide highest level service to customers with the aim of achieving business retention.
- Handle customers refunds and products exchange.
- Manage & monitor daily shipment activities in online logistic platform.
- Coordinate with 3rd party logistic company & related parties to ensure all shipment progress as per plan.
- Follow-up deliveries and launch corrective actions in case of shipment issue.
- Monitor, update and maintain filling system and stocks records document.
- Annual stocks taking and inventory checking.
- After sales service
- Any other ad-hoc assignment according to business needs.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- GCE 'O' Levels (SPM) or equivalent educational certificate.
Kindly send your Resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org